Moving, and you are STRESSED?
You are not alone.
Moving is always in the top ten most stressful life events.
We have helped hundreds of clients just like you to enjoy a stress-free move
Here Are Your Options:
- Use a full service moving company
- As you may know, they can be expensive
- Your property may be mixed with other freight, or unloaded/reloaded
- You don't control when your property will be delivered
- You cannot drop items off at more than one address
- These companies are notorious for adding charges, at times hundreds or even thousands more than your original quote
- Use a container shipping company, like PODS®
- Fine for storage, but almost impossible to pin them down to a delivery date
- These companies are known to charge your credit card with unexplained weight, storage and delivery charges
- Their customer service agents can be rude, unhelpful, even combative
- Rent a truck and move yourself. Often economical and efficient, but consider:
- A moving truck can be difficult to handle (all the more so when towing a car)
- Driving long hours can be tiring and dangerous
- In a large truck, city traffic can be very intimidating
- A moving truck is not nearly as comfortable as your car
- Safely driving through mountains or coping with bad weather is much more difficult
The costs you will incur if you do it yourself:
- Truck rental
- Packing supplies (if needed)
- Help to load (if needed)
Or, have Rented Truck Driver drive your moving truck.
- Every one of our drivers are thoroughly vetted with extensive background checks
- Each driver is a trained professional with years of experience driving large vehicles
- Our pricing is fair and transparent — no extra fees, ever
- You save yourself a mountain of hassle and potential problems
Why not get a formal quote? It's fast, and free.
We Drive Your Rented Moving Truck So You Don't Have To
Rented Truck Driver - 903 King Street - Greenwich CT 06831